A fusion of desi living in America.Inspiring all moms to do what we do best with a collection of all things travel , recipes, mommy and kids, shopping, product reviews, home decor, DIY, parenting topics and more. And coming soon…shop at my handmade store.
Meet the Author
Hello. I am a mom of two beautiful girls and a Cardiac Intensive Care Registered Nurse by profession. I like to keep busy by checking off the boxes on my bucket list. I love to travel to new places with the girls. I LOVE to craft and create, and I also keep up with my green thumb skills in my garden. Cooking is not my forte but I am always trying new recipes and trying out healthy and new products. As a Registered Nurse, I like to share and educate about women’s health. I’m a semi homemade, vegan and organic experimenting, holistic and homeopathic and traveling type of mom. I’m originally from Fiji islands, and with desi and Pacific roots I like to share my ideas of fusing my culture with my American life.
This blog started as a check off on my things to try list. As a mom, my life revolves around my girls so My blog is dedicated to them. Hence Ashriya was created using their first names. Ain’t No Hood like Motherhood became my slogan as there is nothing that will challenge you, build you, break you, make you lose yourself grooming your little creations and yet be so infinitely rewarding then being a mom. It’s been a challenging journey but I love sharing my ideas with others and it makes me feel so accomplished when I see that my hard work has been liked and shared by my followers. I try to keep my blogs short, simple, and realistic. I hope you will continue to join me and check out my shop Ashriya Handmade and Unique Finds for unique gifts for your friends and family.
Work With Me
Are you an aspiring writer but never had the chance to get started with your own blog because life just happened and your ideas took the backseat? Do you want to be published on a website?
There are plenty of us out there with great ideas, stories and recipes that we can share with the world but just can’t because of our busy lives. I am giving women and other free lance writers out there an exclusive chance to get their ideas discovered by publishing their work on my site without the hassle of having to start a website. I am currently looking guest post articles on the following topics:
- Traveling articles or traveling with kids
- Parenting articles, articles related to school kids, teenagers
- Recipe articles: please make sure you give credit to the original author of the recipe where necessary
- Home and Garden
- DIY articles
- Health topics related to Women’s and children
- Topics related to Hindu living: religion, festivals, families/relationships/culture, assimilating into Western culture
If you have an article that you want to get published please submit it to email@example.com for review in PDF and WORD document format. Please include “GUEST POST” in the subject section. By submitting your article to ashriyablog.com you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
Terms and Conditions For Guest Posts
- By submitting an article for guest post on ashriyablog.com you are giving the owner of the site exclusive rights to your written work videos and images. The owner of the site may edit, add, remove any content of your work to meet standards of ashriyablog.com. Affiliate sites may also be added where necessary to generate revenue for the site. The owner of the site will credit the guest author of the article for their work but the article will be published under the website name.
- By submitting an article for guest post on ashriyablog.com, you are giving the owner of the site to share your written work and images to various social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and any other sites that will generate views for your work.
- You agree to publish your article to your own website only after two weeks since it has been posted to ashriyablog.com and use reference back to ashriyablog.com. For example when publishing your article to your website reference it by “originally posted on ashriyablog.com” or “originally featured on ashriyablog.com”
- If your article is published by ashriyablog.com. , you can share it on your own social media sites provided you submit comments from the site related to the post to ashriyablog.com so that if can be added to your content under the comment section.
- ashriyablog.com will review all submitted work and will publish only work that is most suitable for the structure of this site. The site owner will inform guest authors whether or not their work will be published. The site owner will also inform guest authors to be published, when their work will be published and provide links to the published sites for sharing purposes.